7th Pay Commission – Employee to get full fledged benefits soon, says Finance Minister, Please read this news paper report published in Hindi Daily :- Click image below for larger view:-Read More
Haryana Government employees news No.11/102/2009-3FR 50479—F.D.—H.G.P., Chd. From Principal Secretary to Government Haryana, Finance. Department. To 1. All Administrative Secretaries to Government Haryana. 2. All the...Read More
Grant of Child Care Leave (CCL) to Women Government Employees-Delegation of Power ordered by Haryana State Government.
50479—F.D.—H.G.P., Chd. No.11/102/2009-3FR From Principal Secretary to Government of Haryana, Finance Department To 1. All Administrative Secretaries to Government Haryana. 2. All the Heads of Department. 3. Commissioner,...Read More
No. 4/7/99-2FR/10654 GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE Office Memorandum Dated, Chandigarh, the 26th October, 2012 To 1. All Heads of Departments, Commissioner of Divisions, all Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional...Read More
Payment of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees on the revised scales of pay from 01.07.2012.
No: 4/1/2009-5FR/8659 GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA FINANCE DEPARTMENT Dated, Chandigarh, the 10th October,2012 To 1. All the Heads of Departments, 2. The Commissioner of Divisions, 3. The Registrar, Punjab and Haryana High...Read More
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA FINANCE DEPARTMENT No. 1/11/2011-1 PR (FD) Dated, Chandigarh the 22nd August, 2012 ORDER Subject: Improving further the structure of pay/ ACP pay structure of Haryana Government employees. ****** Whereas...Read More
No 11/102/2009-3FR From Principal Secretary to Government To 1. All the Heads of Department 2. Commissioner, Ambala, Hisar, Rohtak and Gurgaon Divisions 3. All Deputy Commissioners and 4. Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in...Read More
- केंद्रीय कर्मचारियों की पेंशन को लेकर किया गया बड़ा बदलाव, रखी गई हैं ये शर्तें
- IMPLEMENTATION OF HEALTH DELIVERY SYSTEM & EMERGENCY TREATMENT IN RAILWAY EMPANELLED PRIVATE HOSPITALS – REVISED INSTRUCTIONS
- CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES CAN PICK NPS OR OPS FOR BENEFITS ON DEATH DURING SERVICE
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SELECTION TO THE POST OF COMMERCIAL CUM TICKET CLERK AGAINST 33&1/3% AND 16*2/3% QUOTA – RBE NO. 16/2021
- 7TH PAY COMMISSION: MODI GOVERNMENT GIVES BIG LTC ALLOWANCE RELIEF TO CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES