7th Pay Commission: Some big CPC developments took place in the past some time, and you must not miss them. From developments related to General Provident Fund (GPF), Dearness Allowance to Sarkari jobs with attractive pay as per the 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC), Zee Business is here to give you all the relevant information that you must know
- The Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare has provided big relief in regard to debit, credit and interest accumulation to the central government employees who have General Provident Fund subscription. The central government is of the opinion that due to the GPF account being maintained by establishments different from their salary bills and deducting their GPF contribution, coordination mechanism between the two establishments is crucial. In this regard, the Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare issued an order dated 17th July 2020 that aims to avoid any lapses in updated maintenance of the GPF accounts.
2. Excellent sarkari job opportunities as the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is inviting applications for the posts of 5846 Constables (Executive) Men and Women in Delhi Police from 12th pass candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the sarkari naukri as SSC Constable (Exe) Recruitment application online before 07 September 2020. Candidates can apply for SSC Constable job opening at official website ssc.nic.in. The selected candidates will be paid as per 7th Pay Commission Pay Scale.
3. Central Government employees have a piece of good news in regard to the Dearness Allowance (DA) hike they are expecting for January to June 2020 period. As per the AICPI (All India Consumer Price Index) of the Labour Ministry, inflation has gone up by around 2 points from January to June 2020. So, on the basis of this Ministry of Labour data, experts are of the opinion that in such a case central government employees may well expect 3 per cent DA hike announcement. Though, its actual benefit will get added to their monthly salary from July 2021.
4. In a bid to provide relief to the central government employees who retired during the Coronavirus lockdown and COVID-19 pandemic, the Narendra Modi led central government has decided to ensure the provision of pension for them till their regular Pension Payment Order (PPO) is issued. Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh has made an announcement on this.
5. The Central Government has announced big relief to those central government employees who were on leave or on outstation office duty but could not report back on time due to the Coronavirus lockdown being imposed in between. The Centre issued a clarification in regard to the central government employees who were facing the prospect of being marked absent from duty due to the lockdown. The DoPT went on to add that the matter has been considered. It has also issued clarifications relating to the regularisation of a period of absence during the lockdown have been issued in the matter.