Seniority List of officers of Assistants’ Grade of Central Secretariat Service of recruitment years 2004 to 2008.
F. NO.7 /1/2009-CS.I(A)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated the 24th October, 2013
Subject: Seniority List of officers of Assistants’ Grade of Central Secretariat Service of recruitment years 2004 to 2008.
The undersigned is directed to circulate aaraftseniority listof Officers-of ftSSistants’ Gradem CentralSecretariat Service of recruitment years 2004 to 2008.
2. In terms of Rule 16 of CSS Rules, 2009, the seniority of all the officers of the Assistants’ Grade appointed on the basis of their inclusion in the Select Lists for the years 2004 to 2008 and direct recruits of corresponding periods has been determined as under:-
(a) Direct recruits rank inter se in the order of merit in which they were placed at the competitive examination on the results of which they were recruited, the recruits of an earlier examination being ranked senior to those of a later examination.
(b) Persons appointed regularly to Assistants’ Grade from the Select List for the grade for the year rank inter-se in the order of their seniority as assigned in the Common Seniority List of the Upper Division Grade prepared under the Central Secretariat Clerical Service (Preparation of Common Seniority List) Regulations, 1971.
(c) The relative seniority of persons appointed from the Select List and direct recruits is in accordance with the clauses (2) & (3) of the Regulation 6 of the CSS (Preparation of Select Lists for the SO and Assistants’ Grades) Regulations, 2013, except that the ratio is 1: 1.
3. The participating Ministries/Departments of CSS are requested to forward a copy of the draft list to all the concerned officers under their administrative control. Names of the officers who have since been appointed to the higher grades have also been included in the list for the purpose of determining the relative seniority.
4. The participating Ministries/Departments are also requested to confirm the details of the Assistants, particularly their date of birth, category and date of joining/ regular appointment in the Assistants’ Grade. Any omission or error or objections should be brought to the notice of this Department and the verified details sent by 24th November, 2013. Copies of orders of inclusions in relevant Select Lists may also be forwarded. If any Assistant (direct recruit or promote) of the relevant year has since left the service and is not included in the list, the same may also be informed.
5. This seniority list would be subject to the final outcome of the OA No.953/2013 in CAT, New Delhi, OA No.590/2013 in CAT, New Delhi and OA No.823/2013 in CAT, New Delhi and also any other order by any competent court in any of the connected matters, apart from the above.
1. The participating Ministries/Department of CSS
2. All officers of Assistants’ Grade of CSS
3. CS.I(D)/CS.1(U)/CS.I(S)/CS.I(P)/CS.II/Guard File/Website
Under Secretary to the Government of India
For Original Orders Please Scroll Down