GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Dated, Chandigarh, the 10th October,2012
1. All the Heads of Departments,
2. The Commissioner of Divisions,
3. The Registrar, Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
4. All Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
Payment of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees on the revised scales of pay from 01.07.2012.
I am directed to refer to Finance Department letter No .4/1/2009-5FR/289 dated 16th ‘April, 2012 on the subject noted above. and .to say, that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Haryana Government employees shall be enhanced from the existing rates of 65% to 72% of the pay w.e.f 1st July, 2012.
2. All other conditions for payment of dearness allowance on revised pay scale contained in the instructions including FD’s letter No 4/1/2009-5FR dated 12th January, 2009 shall continue to be applicable while regulating dearness allowance under these orders.
3. The additional instalment of DA payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Haryana Govt. employees for the month of October, 2012 paid in November, 2012.
4. The payment of arrears of enhanced Dearness Allowance for the month from July, 2012 to September, 2012 shall be made in the month of November, 2012.
5. Copy of these. orders is also available on website which can be downloaded from the site www.finhiy.gov.in.