7th Pay Commission Calculator after Cabinet approval – Find your New 7th CPC Pay, HRA, TA and month wise Salary Arrears
Cabinet gave its approval for implementation of 7th Pay Commission recommendations with very little modifications.
Cabinet approved 7th Pay Commission recommendations – Salient features with respect to Pay and Allowances:
1. 7th Pay Commission recommendations on dispensing Grade Pay System has been accepted and new Pay Matrix devised by 7th Pay Commission has been approved with effect from 1st January 2016.
2. As far as existing Central Government Employees and Pensioners are concerned, fitment factor of 2.57 will be applied across all Levels in the Pay Matrices.
3. Rate of annual increment has been fixed as 3 %.
4. CGEGIS deduction will be as per the old rates only. The new rates of CGEGIS recommended by 7th Pay Commission was not accepted by Govt.
5. Cabinet decided to constitute a Committee headed by Finance Secretary for further examination of the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission on Allowances. Till a final decision is taken, all existing Allowances will continue to be paid at the existing rates. So, the quantum of existing allowances will continue as such even after 1st January 2016 till 7th Pay Commission recommendations on allowances are accepted by Govt based on Committee’s report.
6. Though there is no clear-cut announcement on revision on HRA and Transport Allowance, it could be understood that these two allowances will also be subjected to Committee’s Scrutiny. Hence, existing HRA and Transport Allowances will continue to be paid till further decision is taken by Govt.
How to enter values in 7th Pay Commission Calculator?
1. Select present 6CPC Pay Band / Grade Pay to which you presently belong to
2. Enter your present 6CPC pay in pay band (Do not include your grade pay)
3. Select present HRA Rate
4. Select City in which you are presently working for the purpose of TA Rate
5. If you are eligible for Double TA (applicable to physically challenged employees) select the optionYes.
6. Select Yes option if you are eligible for TA of Rs. 7000 (Applicable to employees who are in the GP of Rs. 10,000 and eligible for official Car)
7. Select Yes if you are entitled to NPA (Non-Practicing Allowance)
8. Select Yes if you are covered by NPS
9. Finally select the month up to which arrears of pay and allowances is to be calculated
Then Click Calculate Arrears button. Now this online tool would display the following
1. New 7th Pay Commission Pay, HRA, and TA
2. Your new level and index in the 7th CPC Pay Matrix
3. Pay Arrears from 1st January 2016 after deductions such as CGEGIS, NPS etc.
4. Month wise Pay drawn and Pay due statement
5. Display your fitment in the new 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix.
Note: This 7th Pay Commission Calculator calculates New DA from July 2016 as 2% (CPI from July 2015 to April 2016 indicates 6% or 7% increase in DA from July 2016 for pre-revised pay and 2% or 3% from July 2016 after implementation of 7th Pay Commission)