Grievances of Staff – MACP Anomalies, special meeting to be held on 27.08.2015
Government of India
Ministry of Railway
New Delhi. dated: 19.08.2015
The General Secretary,
All India Railwaymen’s Federation,
4,State Entry Road,
General S ecretary,
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen,
3, Chelmsford Road,
Subject: Grievances of Staff – MACP Anomalies.
Ref.: Board’s letter No. 2013/E(LR)II/1/17 dated 18.02.2014.
In the above connection, a meeting of the Federations with Board (MS and FC) has been fixed for 27.08.2015 at 11.00 hrs. in the Committee Room (Room No. 237). A list of issues to be discussed
2. President and General Secretary of the Federations are requested to kindly make it convenient to attend the above meeting
Dy. Director, E(LR)-I
Enclosure to Railway Board’s letter No.2014/E(LR)II/1/4 Dated 19.08.2015
(1) Financial up-gradation under MCPS to the directly Graduate Engineer – Considering entry Grade Pay as Rs. 4600/- for the purpose of MACP to all the directly recruited Engineering Graduates in Design/Drawing Cadre and other Cadres
(2) Third financial up-gradation under MACPS on completion of 20 years of service from the first promotion or 10 year after second promotion or 30 years after regular appointment – whichever is earlier?
(3) Grant of financial up-gradation under MACP Scheme in the promotional hierarchy (instead of Grade Pay hierarchy) – as per judgment of various Courts’
(4) MACPS benefits to railway employees – cases of employees joining another unit/organization on request.
(5) provision of all benefits on financial upgrading under MACPS – including entitlements for travel & treatment in hospital etc.
(6) Non-grant of benefit of financial up-gradation under MACPS to the staff on North Western Railway.
(7) Grant of Financial Up- gradation under MACPS to the staff who are in the same Grade Pay for more than 20 Years.
(8) Abolition of pay Scale and Introduction of up-graded Pay Scale with revised designation – Senior Section Engineers (Drawing) – Clarification on entry Grade Pay.
(9) Non-grant of financial up gradation under MACP Scheme to the Stock Versifiers working in Zonal Railways/Production Units. ‘
(10) Grant of financial Up-gradation under MACP Scheme – Wrongful clarification issued by the Railway Board.
(11) Wrong implementation of MACP Scheme in IT Cadre/ Granting of financial benefit under MACP Scheme to EDP Staff.
(12) Grant of Transport Allowance to the employees availing the facility of Workmen Trains.