Grievances of Railway Staff on MACP anomalies – Meeting to take place on 19.05.2015
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
All India Railwayme1:1’s Federation,
4, State Entry Road,
The General Secretary,
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen,
3, Chelmsford Road, ”
New Delhi, dated: 12.05.2015
Dear Sirs, –
Subject: Grievances of Staff-MACP anomalies
Ref.: Board’s fetter No. 2013/E(LR)II/1/17 dated-8.02.2014
In the above connection a meeting of the Federations with Board (MS and FC) has been fixed for 19.05.2015 at 15.00 hrs. in the Committee Room (Room No. 237). A list of issues to be discussed is enclosed.
3. President and General Secretary of the Federations are requested to kindly make it convenient to attend the above meeting.
Dy. Director, E(LR)-1
Enclosure to Railway Board’s letter No. 2014/E(LR)II/1/4 dated 12.05.2015.
(1) Financial up-gradation under MACPS to the directly recruited Graduate Engineers – Considering entry Grade Pay as Rs. 4,600/- for the purpose of MACP to all the directly recruited Engineering Graduates in Design/Drawing Cadre and other Cadres,
(2) Third financial up-gradation under MACPS on completion of 20 years of service from the first promotion or 10 years after second promotion or 30 years after regular appointment – whichever is earlier?
(3) Grant of financial up-gradation under MACP Scheme in the promotional hierarchy- (instead of Grade Pay hierarchy)- as per judgment of various Courts.
(4) MACPs benefits to’ railway employees- cases of employees joining another unit/ organization on request.
(5) Provision of alL.b~nefits on financial upgrading under MACPS – including entitlements for travel & treatment in hospital etc.
(6) Non-grant of benefit of financial up-gradation under MACPS to the staff on North Western Railway.
(7) Grant of Financial Up- gradation under MACPS to the staff who are in the same Grade Pay for more than 20 years.
(8) Abolition of Pay Scale and Introduction of up-graded Pay Scale with revised designation – Senior Section Engineers (Drawing)- Clarification on entry Grade Pay.
(9) Non-grant of benefit under MACP Scheme to the Stock Verifiers working in Zonal Railway/Production Units.
(1 0) Grant of financial Up-gradation under MACP Scheme – Wrongful clarification issued by the Railway Board.
(11) Grant of Transport Allowance to the employees availing the facility of Workmen Trains .