Benefits central government employees may get after the implementation of 7th Pay Commission report
IN NUTSHELL – What Central Government Employees will get after the implementation after the implementation of 7th Pay Commission.
JCM Staff Side met with pay commission discussed these preliminary things about pay structures:-
1. Pay scales are calculated on the basis of pay drawn pay in pay band + GP + 100% DA by employee as on 01-01-2014.
2. 7th CPC report should be implemented w.e.f. 01-01-2014.
3. Scrap New Pension Scheme and cover all employees under Old Pension and Family Pension Scheme.
4. JCM has proposed minimum wage for MTS (Skilled) Rs.26,000 p.m.
5. Ratio of minimum and maximum wage should be 1:8.
6. General formula for determination of pay scale based on minimum living wage demanded for MTS is pay in PB+GP x 3.7.
7. Annual rate of increment @ 5% of the pay.
8. Fixation of pay on promotion = 2 increments and difference of pay between present and promotional posts (minimum Rs.3000).
9. The pay structure demanded is as under:-
Exiting Proposed (in Rs.)
PB-1, GP Rs.1800 26,000
PB-1, GP Rs.1900] PB-1, GP Rs.2000] 33,000
PB-1, GP Rs. 2400] PB-1, GP Rs.2800] 46,000
PB-2, GP Rs.4200 56,000
PB-2, GP Rs.4600] PB-2, GP Rs.4800] 74,000
PB-2, GP Rs.5400 78,000
10. Dearness Allowances on the basis of 12 monthly average of CPI, Payment on 1st Jan and 1st July every year.
11. Overtime Allowances on the basis of total Pay+DA+Full TA.
12 Liabilities of all Government dues of persons died in harness be waived.
13. Transfer Policy – Group `C and `D Staff should not be transferred. DoPT should issue clear cut guideline as per 5th CPC recommendation. Govt. should from a Transfer Policy in each department for transferring on mutual basis on promotion. Any order issued in violation of policy framed be cancelled by head of department on representation.
14. Transport Allowance –
X Class Cities Y Class Cities
Pay up to Rs.75,000 Rs.7500 + DA Rs.3750 + DA
Pay above Rs.75,000 Rs.6500 + DA Rs.3500 + DA
[REPORT HAS BEEN LOADED ON FOUR PAGES, LINKS ARE PROVIDED AT BOTTOM OF THE PAGE FOR NEXT PAGE]
Category: Seventh Pay Commission