HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MEMORANDUM SUBMITTED BY IRTSA TO 7TH PAY COMMISSION
1. 3.96 times (rounded off to 4 times) rise of Basic Pay, Pay Band & Grade Pay, w.e.f.
1.1.2016 as per Rise of NNP at Constant Prices between 1.1.2006 to 1.1.2016
2. Pay scales based on Job evaluation by Classification Method.
3. Consideration for higher entry qualification, longer training period, higher duties &
responsibilities for determining Pay Band & Grade Pay
4. Replacement Grade Pay equivalent to Rs.4800 for JE/CMA/DMS
5. Replacement Grade Pay equivalent to Rs.5400 in PB-3 for SSE/CMS/CDMA/Sr.Er(IT).
6. Annual increment 5% of Basic Pay.
7. 10% of Basic Pay as Fixation Benefit on promotion.
8. Merger of Rs.4800, Rs.5400 and Rs.5400 PB 3 and up-gradation to GP Rs.5400 PB 3.
9. Higher Pay scales / Pay Band & Grade Pay for Technocrats / Rail Engineers.
10. Classification of SSE, CMS, CDMS & Sr.Er/IT in Group B Gaz as per orders of DOP
11. Combined cadre restructure of Group-A, B & C on Railways.
12. Increase in Number of Gazetted posts in Group A & B – at par with other Departments
13. Four time bound promotions after 4, 8, 12 & 16 years of service to all Technical Staff
14. Weightage for additional hours put in for exigency of work, by Technical Supervisors.
15. PLB on real wages.
16. Group Incentive Scheme for Open Lines, Sheds, Depots for additional workload
17. All Group C employee upto the level of SSEs be included in the Incentive Scheme.
18. Dearness Allowance on realistic figures.
19. 40%, 20% & 10% HRA for X, Y & Z class of cities and revision of population criteria.
20. Restoration of CCA of 15%, 10% & 8% for X, Y & Z class of cities.
21. Transport allowance 10% of basic pay + DA.
22. Revision of NHA and payment thereof upto SSE for attending on National Holidays.
23. OTA (Over Time Allownce @ double the wages for Holidays and for extra hours
24. Withdrawal of New Pension Scheme (NPS)
25. Grant of 40% of Pay as interim relief w.e.f. 1-1-2014.
26. Merger of 100% DA with pay w.e.f. 1-1-2014.
27. PROPOSED PAY IN PAY BAND & GRADE PAY FOR TECHNICAL SUPERVISORS
Download Link is given below:-
Category: Seventh Pay Commission