No. AB-14017/46/2011-Estt (RR)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Dated then September , 2013
Subject: Model Recruitment Rules for the various posts in Official Language Cadre for Subordinate Offices.
The Model RRs for the posts of Hindi Officer, Senior Translator and Junior Hindi Translator in OL cadre issued by this Department have been reviewed in the light of 6th CPC recommendations.
2. After 6th CPC, Department of Expenditure in their OM dated 24.11.2008 and 27.11.2008 have clarified that similarly designated posts existing outside the Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS) Cadre in various subordinate officers of the Central Government have been granted the same pay scale as granted to CSOLS. The designation with pay scale for various posts in OL Cadre in the subordinate offices shall be as below.
Sr. No. Designation Pay Scale
1. Jr.Translator PB-2 GP Rs.4200
2. Sr.Translator PB-2 GP Rs.4600
3. Asstt.Director(OL) PB-3 GP Rs.5400
4. Dy.Director (OL) PB-3 GP Rs.6600
5. Jt.Director (OL) PB-3GP Rs.7600
6. Director (OL) PB-4 GP Rs.8700
Accordingly, the revised Model Recruitment Rules for the same are enclosed as Annexure to this Office Memorandum.
2. Ministries / Departments may review the existing rules and notify the revised rules conforming to the Model Recruitment Rules. These may also be forwarded to all autonomous/statutory bodies for adoption. The Ministry of Home Affairs is also requested to forward these Model RRs to the UT Administrations for appropriate action. 3. Hindi version will follow.
Tel. 2309 2479
For Original Orders Please Scroll Down Download Link Here