Select List of Section Officers’ Grade for the year 2009 against Examination Quota on the basis of Combined Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2009, 2010 and 2011 held by the Union Public Service Commission.
No. 6/1 /2012-CS I(S)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
Lok Nayak Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Khan Market,
New Delhi-11 0003, 13th August, 2013
Sub: Select List of Section Officers’ Grade for the year 2009 against Examination Quota on the basis of Combined Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2009, 2010 and 2011 held by the Union Public Service Commission.
The undersigned is directed to say that the Department of Personnel & Training had reported 396 (Genl – 274, SC – 58 & ST – 64 ) vacancies for the year 2009 to be filled up in the Section Officers’ grade of Central Secretariat Service (CSS) on the basis of the results of the Combined
SOs/Stenographers( Gr.’ B’ /Gr.’ I’) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2009, 2010 and 2011 conducted by UPSC. UPSC has since declared the final result of LDCE 2009, 2010 & 2011 on 24th July, 2013. The details of qualified candidates for the year 2009 are as under:-
Out of the 376 candidates recommended by the UPSC, only 374 (Gen-273, SC:57, ST:44) candidates are effectively available for consideration for appointment as Section Officers in the Select List of the year 2009. Allocation of candidates has been made having regard to the vacancies in the various cadre units and Rotational Transfer Policy for CSS personnel. The list of candidates is annexed. Dossiers of the candidates included in the Select List will be sent in due course.
2. The candidates included in the Select List of 2009 of the Section Officers Grade of the respective cadre units as in the Annexure to this O.M. may be appointed to the Grade immediately subject to being clear from vigilance angle as per available relevant instructions on the subject,
3. The cadre unit authorities are requested to initiate the process of appointment of the candidates immediately, It may be ensured that the officers concerned are relieved within 45 days from the date of issue of this OM to take up the new posting In the cadre unit allocated, failing which their appointment/promotion shall be cancelled and the dossier(s) of the candidate(s) concerned returned to the UPSC.
4 It may also be brought to the notice of all the officers who figure in the Annexure that their appointments shall be subject to the outcome of the following Court cases and also as per any other order by any competent court in any of the connected matters:
(i) OA No. 4135/2012, MA No. 3477/2012 filed by Shri Rajeev R & Ors Vs. UOI in CAT, New Delhi.
(ii) OA No. 4082/2012 & MA No. 3448/2012 filed by Shri M. R Meena & Ors Vs. UOI in CAT, New Delhi.
(iii) OA No. 4141/2012 filed by Shri Shanti Lal Bourasi & Ors Vs. UOI in CAT, New Delhi.
5. A copy of the appointment order may be endorsed to this Department for record.
6. The receipt of the OM along with enclosures may please be acknowledged
7. With the issue of this OM all requests from individuals
For Original Orders Please Scroll Down
Download Link Here