Implementation of HRMS system- Procedure for drawal of arrears of Compulsory Waiting period, Leave etc., of retired Govt. Servants – reg
PROCEEDINGS OF THE GOVERNMENT Of KARNATAKA
Sub: Implementation of HRMS system- Procedure for drawal of arrears of Compulsory Waiting period, Leave etc., of retired Govt. Servants – reg.
Read: 1) Govt. Order No. FD 49 TAR 2011 dated:10-10-2011._..
2) Govt. Order No_ FD 49 TAR 2011 dated: 16-07-2012.
3) Letter No.GM/Genl/C-25/2012-13/131 dated:10-09-2012 of Senior Accounts Officer, office of the Principal – Accountant General (A&E), Karnataka, Bangalore.
In the Govt. Order dated:10:10-2011 read at (1) above, it has been prescribed that whenever officers/staff working in a Government
Department are transferred from State Sector to District Sector (Zilla Panchayat,Taluk Panchayat and Gram Panchayat) and vice-versa, their salary arrears and salary due for part of a month may be drawn on the bill of the establishment to which the Government servant is transferred. This procedure has been prescribed in pursuance of introduction of HRMS System in all the Departments.
2. In Govt. Order dated:16-07-2012 read at (2) above the procedure to be followed for drawal of arrears of Salary of Govt. Servants/Retired Govt.Servants who are working on foreign service/who were working-on foreign service to autonomous bodies like Boards and Corporations etc., has been prescribed.
3. The senior Accounts Officer, office of the Principal Accountant General (A&E), Karnataka, in his letter read at (3) above has requested to communicate the procedure to be adopted for payment of arrears on account of regularization of periods such as compulsory waiting period, leave etc. to the retired Govt. Servants who were earlier working in State Sector or District Sector before/after introduction of HRMS system.
4. The proposal has been examined and hence this order.
Govt. Order No.FD 48 TAR 2012,Bangalore,Dated: 25-10-2012.
In respect of Govt.Servants who have already been retired and who Were earlier working in State Sector or District Sector before/after introduction of HRMS system the concerned Heads of Departments will prepare the bill manually (till HRMS is ready to prepare the bill of retired employees also) and make payment of arrears on account of regularization of periods such as compulsory waiting period,leave etc.
2. Necessary amendment will be issued to relevant provisions of KFC in due course.
By Order and in the name of Governor of Karnataka,
(C. SHAMA RAO)
Deputy Secretary to Govt.,
(FR & BCC).