Dearness Allowance to Teaching Staff on UGU/CAR/AICTE scales of pay and Judicial Officers on NJPC pay scales- Revision of rates
Sub:-Dearness Allowance to Teaching Staff on UGU/CAR/AICTE scales of pay and Judicial Officers on NJPC pay scales- Revision of rates.
READ: – (1) G.O. No. ED 37 -UNE 2009 dated 24-12-2009
(2) G.O. No. AHD 64 AUM 2009 dated 24-03-2010
(3) G.O. No. LAW 147 LAC 2009 dated 24-06-2010
(4) G.O. No. FD 15 SRP 2010 dated 23-04-2010
(5) G.O. No. FD 17 SRP 2010 dated 23-04-2010
(6) G.O. No. FD 27 SRP 2010 dated 14-10-2010
(7) G.O. No. ED 96 DIE 2010 dated 07-03-2011
(8) G.O. No. FD 22 SRP 2011 dated 19-04-2011
(9) G.O. No. FD 37 SRP 2011 dated 20-10-2011
(10) G.O. No. FD 19 SRP 2012 dated 17-05-2012
ORDER NO. FD 26 SRP 2012,
BANGALORE, DATED 25th OCTOBER 2012
Government are pleased to sanction increase in the rates of Dearness Allowance to Teaching Staff who are on 2006 Revised LTGC/ICAR/AICTE scales of pay and Judicial Officers on NJPC pay scales from the existing rate of 65% to 72% of the basic pay with effect from 1st July 2012.
2. The increase in Dearness Allowance admissible under this order is payable in cash until further orders.
3. For the purpose of this order, the term ‘Basic Pay means, the pay drawn by a Government employee in the 2006 revised UGCTICAR/AICTE and NJPC scales of pay applicable to the post held by him.
4. Basic Pay shall not include any other emoluments.
5.. The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above shall be rounded off to the next rupee and fractions less than 50 paise shall be ignored.
6. The Dearness Allowance will be shown as a distinct element of remuneration and will not be treated as pay for any purpose.