Highlights of National Anomaly Committee meeting held on 17.07.2012
- Promotee in same grade pay will get one extra increment.
- Running staff issues for giving MACP & special increment will be resolved sympathetically & orders will be issued within a month as per commitment of Secy./NAC & DOPT chairman.
- The supervisors of earlier APEX Grade i.e. 7450-11500 are very likely to get one special increment. The AIRF is doing all out efforts to get that increment w.e.f. 01.01.2006.
- It has also been agreed that where there is Direct Recruitee in a cadre, promotee will get the basic pay @ par with Direct Recruitee in other words Promotee will not get less pay as compared to Direct Recruitee.
- The MACP issue including removal of infructous Grade Pay Rs. 2000 were also discussed and separate meeting on MACP issues will be held on 27.07.2012.
The staff side shown its anguish on non functional of JCM scheme due to which National Council is not being held since Feb. 2010. Meetings of anomalies committees are also not taking place frequently except Railways, Defence & P&T. The Departmental Anomaly Committees are either not constituted or non functional. Chairman National Anomaly Committee and Secy/DOPT assured that JCM scheme will be revived & NC meeting will take place after the Monsoon session of Parliament.
The detail of other items will be followed soon.